You did very well on your PI I thoght that it was very good and it could be a very good game for the class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you did bad you didnt lit every body atlest have a go at the game
Hi ty and sean great PI I thouhgth your qistions were asome.And I did not know the dasiy was the flower of death.The onley glece was that I didd not know what to do on the couch but other then that it was amceing.
great p.i. i loved it.
ReplyDeleteit was a fun game.
from thor
We liked how you did the game but next time you could let other people in the game as well because eome of us were left out.
ReplyDelete- Caitlin Hannah Briar
Nice pi .I loved the lollipops .Maybe next time you could make the people on the couch more involved.
ReplyDeleteFrom Camryn Cameron and Sam
You did very well on your PI I thoght that it was very good and it could be a very good game for the class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat you did bad you didnt lit every body atlest have a go at the game
linda Natalya
great pi tyler and sean next time u could pick me for the 1million.
ReplyDeleteluke thomas
We think it was a good PI and you did really good on the computer,we wouldn't be able to.
ReplyDeleteNext time know the words better and involve everybody.
Sara,Jaime and Cindy.
It was very entinaing, next time maybe you should make more people in it Alana
ReplyDeleteCool Pi It was really cool how you made it look like who wants to be a millionaire. Next time you could make the people on the couch more involved
ReplyDeleteMaddi,Ana
Hi ty and sean great PI I thouhgth your qistions were asome.And I did not know the dasiy was the flower of death.The onley glece was that I didd not know what to do on the couch but other then that it was amceing.
ReplyDelete