2. I think that I did really well on our blog because I almost did the entire blog.
3. I think our marble run is a good idea and so is the felts.
4. At our last presentations we had some computer dificuitys.
5. We player our advert again and we asked if anyone had questions.
6. For our presentation we could have been more oganised.
7. You must think very hard on who you atre going to vote for and in some countrys women aren't allowed to vote.
8. I fell great about the out come because our priminister and our party won. And is was really close.
http://kidspartyqz.blogspot.com/
Kids Party Antheme
(Kids Party)
Kids Party's in the house tonight!
Everybody just vote for us!
Cause we deserve to win your vote!
Everybody just vote for us!
Kids Party's in the house tonight!
Everybody just vote for us!
Cause we deserve to win your vote!
We just wanna make you, vote for us!
(Luke)
Yo' I'm rolling these marbles,
through and through the marble run.
We just rappin, but you ruin the fun
with our marble run, i'm rolling these marbles.
We gonna rock 2 the top with all of our voters, HEY!
Kids Party's in the house tonight!
Everybody just vote for us!
Cause we deserve to win your vote!
Everybody just vote for us!
(Girls)
Vote for, KP, Vote for, vote for,
Vote for, KP, Vote for, vote for,
Vote for, KP, Vote for, vote for,
KP, KP, KP, KP, KP!
Kids Party's in the house tonight!
Everybody just vote for us!
Cause we deserve to win your vote!
Everybody just vote for us!
Kids Party's in the house tonight!
Everybody just vote for us!
Cause we deserve to win your vote!
We just wanna make you, vote for us!
VOTE FOR KP!
No comments:
Post a Comment