Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Term 3 P.I

12 comments:

  1. cool PI ty I like how you did it on something interesting and something you have but it was not very clear
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good PI. It was very interesting also good presitantion.

    Next time dont mumble

    Maddi Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting PI Ty. It was a topic that everybody enjoyed and you had big pictures. You didn't sound too confident though.

    Jam and Alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. good pi you kenw what you were tallking about

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goood PI Ty. We think that you had great knowlodge about the birds. But next time maybe you could of told more information and talked a little bit louder but apart from that great job.
    Sara,Sophie,Josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good P.I Ty
    It was great that you got quiale eggs.
    Next time you could talk louder.

    Form Annaleise, Sean, Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pi Tyler!
    It was an interesting topic and you had good pictures. Next time speak louder and clearer,
    -Hannah and Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome P.I Ty
    I really liked how you brang in the quail eggs. I dropped it though.
    You could of looked at the audience more.

    From Cam and Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great P.I TY
    I liked how you had heaps of eggs to pass around.
    Next time you could not mumble

    Sam Ferg and Camryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. great P.I Tyler and you had lots of info but next time don't mumble.

    from Harry,Chaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really interesting PI, Tyler. Your information was interesting and it was good to see big photos, with you saying the words. It would have been great to see some video and photos of your quails. You need to put more expression and volume in your voice when speaking to an audience. You clearly had a lot of knowledge, which came through when people had lots of questions for you. Well done, Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pI very intrwesing next time don't mumble

    ReplyDelete